Saturday, May 15, 2010

My little helper

We spent the day outside today taking in the beautiful weather.  We even brought out our little furbaby, Hendrix.  She's an angora rabbit about 2 years old and she has grabbed a hold of our hearts from the moment we laid eyes on her.  She's an inside bunny with full range of our house, but today we decided to spoil her even more. (If that's even possible)
We brought her cage outside so she could soak up the rays, which is good since it'll provide Vitamin D for her and to feel the breeze on her face.  She's never locked in her cage so she was a little disoriented at first, but once she felt the first breeze on her face, she was sooooo happy.  Here's just a few pictures of her soaking up the sun.  Stay tuned for the reason why she was my little helper today!  Enjoy your weekend!














"Why am I in a cage?"

"I love the smell of Spring!"
"Working on my tan!"

No comments: