Monday, May 17, 2010

"Madam Green Thumbs"

That was the nickname my husband gave me on Saturday.  We took a trip to Lowes, with a coupon I might add, and loaded up on some beautiful plants for our front garden.  With the help of Hendrix, our rabbit, we were able to turn the soil, lay down some top soil and plant everything we got, all while soaking up the sun.  As you can see, the tulips I had planted are all gone.  I cut down the brown stems a few weeks ago. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that these plants stay green and flower throughout the summer.  As long as we remember to water them, we should be ok.  My husband is going to pick up some Miracle Gro this week so we can feed these beauties. 

My Easter Lily, which is front and center is still standing tall and green!



Wish us luck!

No comments: